Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
**Qualifications:** Required Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline; identified skills and experience.
• Must have a 3.5 GPA or higher
The candidate must demonstrate:
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• The ability to manage multiple tasks and quickly adapt to schedule demands
• The ability to learn and adapt to new technologies along with attention to detail
• The ability to work as part of a dynamic and skilled team
• Prior related experience (school project or internship experience) in:
- Formal test cycles (planning, documentation, execution, analysis and reporting)
- Software engineering life cycles and processes
- Manual and automated testing
- Software quality assurance
- Requirements based testing and management of requirements traceability
- Testing client-server applications
- Experience with the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Experience with change management processes and procedures
- Knowledge of IEEE software quality assurance and test standards
- Knowledge and experience with ISO-9001 and CMMI standards
- Knowledge of configuration management standards
• Experience with real-time client-server based systems (e.g. SCADA).
• Experience with testing in an AGILE development environment
• Experience with automated test tools and developing automated test procedures/scripts (e.g. Test Complete)
• Experience with automated build and continuous integration
• Experience with programming in software development languages (C#/C++)
• Experience with virtualized environments (VMware)
• Concentration in user interface and database testing
**Job #:** 16797BR
**Country:** United States
**FT/PT:** Full Time
**Job Description:** At Rockwell Collins Information Management Services “IMS” (formerly ARINC), it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins IMS as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins IMS and help shape our future while creating yours.
Rockwell Collins IMS Security Systems team in Carrollton, TX is seeking two System and Software Test Analyst-New Grads with a passion for advanced system and software testing.
The System and Software Test Analyst(s)-New Grads will be responsible for integration and acceptance testing of Security Command and Control systems, including user interfaces, server applications, integrated video surveillance subsystems, integrated access control and intrusion detection subsystems and various other software and system components related to the security of critical infrastructure facilities.
• Developing and maintaining test documentation, including plans, procedures and reports.
• Performing manual execution of written test procedures, exploratory testing, regression testing and performance testing.
• Developing and maintaining custom automated test scripts.
• Identifying and documenting software/system defects and questionable functions.
• Configuring and using various lab equipment and components utilized in the test environment.
• Participating in cross-functional project teams representing the test team.
• Understanding and following all related software and systems engineering processes and procedures.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card) is required.
We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Rockwell Collins IMS, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. And that’s just for starters.
**Amount of Travel Required:** 0%-25%
**EOE Statement:** Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job, contact: