Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corporation is actively recruiting for TS/SCI cleared cyber security and intelligence professionals to support the Joint Force Headquarters - Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DODIN) at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) HQ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Receive strategic guidance and vision from Commander and Deputy Commander, JFHQ-DODIN, and works with military staff to provide administrative tasking of policy, procedures, directives, instructions, orders and other associated staffing documents and decision briefs throughout organization from a Deputy Commander/Chief of Staff purview. Working on behalf of Chief of Staff to ensure taskers are tracked, reported and completed on time to Deputy Commander or higher headquarters from a command-level perspective. Command representative to higher headquarters for electronic task workflow. Also runs decision boards for Deputy Commander, Chief of Staff and Division Directors by setting the agenda, gathering and editing briefs for clarity and accuracy, and runs boards that drive to general officer-level decisions. Participates in cyber panels, meetings, and working groups as technical consultant/advisor and summarizes the forum's pertinent activities, discussions, and/or decisions for inclusion for JFHQ-DODIN.
Specific tasks include:
•Primary task manager for the Chief of Staff leading directorate-level task managers and process improvement for an ever-changing and growing policy environment.
• Uses Accenture Task Management Tool software and internal USCYBERCOM task managing system.
• Parses and manages external taskings for organization on behalf of Chief of Staff. Creates new tasks for command-wide input.
• Task management subject matter expert, providing command training, desk side support, and managing the accesses for a staff of more than 200 over two systems and three separate domains.
• Use of Microsoft PowerPoint to incorporate external and internal briefings to set agenda for Commander and Functional Decision Boards.
• Prepares sets up and run meetings with key leaders for command decision processes, up to a three-star level.
• Active member of Knowledge Management Working Group, providing Chief of Staff input and feedback into command Knowledge and Content Management processes.
• Content Manager for the Chief of Staff on cross-domain SharePoint portals.
• Produces written documentation of meeting results
• Assists with meeting and information forum facilitation, to include organizing, scheduling, and hosting, when appropriate.
• Drafts, reviews, edit and publish written documents in support of Commander and Deputy Commander, JFHQ-DODIN.
•Coordinates with DISA & USCYBERCOM to ensure consistent messaging and themes in written products.
• Works as a member of a team to ensure production of quality written products.
• Security Clearance: Top Secret/ SCI eligibility (mandatory), subject to C/I Polygraph
• BA/BS degree in Information Technology or Information Security, Computer Science, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, or another related field of study or equivalent 3+ years performing staff functions.
• Demonstrated English writing and presentation ability. Ability to present analysis to large groups.
• Strong communications skills
• CAG, Directors Group, or other Command Staff element experience
• Demonstrate understanding of defensive cyber operations
• Certifications: DOD 8570 IAT Level II compliant (CompTIA Security+ ce or equivalent)
• Advanced communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Strong Interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking/problem solving skills.
• Flexible, dependable and be able to multi-task with priorities.
• Demonstrated experience of providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to perform duties in the Department of Defense’s (DOD) classified and unclassified environments including JWICS, SIPRNET, and NIPRNET
To apply for this job, contact: