Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
Responsible for the overall strategic direction of 450 franchisees and 4 Company owned operations, to include the Corporate Office Staff of 50 associates and 135 field operatives in Company owned operations.
Direct: Supervises 5 direct reports – Directors of Operations, Director of Sales, Purchasing Manager and Executive Administration Assistant
And Indirectly 180 office and field associates
The Sears Home & Business Franchises President is responsible for the overall strategic and tactical management of Sears Home & Business Franchises, and the franchise system.
Develop and drive achievement of annual financial goals and profitable business growth strategies.
Responsible for leading a team of executives and their functional areas including Franchising, Marketing, Sales, Office Administration, and Service.
Incumbent will leverage various support functions including Finance, Accounting, HR, I.T., and the broader Home Services Corporate staff to ensure the business is profitably in compliance with Federal, State, and internal compliance standards and with consistency to the Mission, Vision, and Values of Sears Holdings Corporation.
• Leads a cross-functional team to solve a range of business problems that can arise, including working through complex organization operational areas, such as service, credit, marketing, sales, regulatory, cross-business sales, franchise and franchise relations, customer satisfaction and personnel matters
• Works with external business executives and leaders to develop cross-selling opportunities, and builds awareness of
organizations' products and capabilities
• Ensures that Company's operations, customer service concern issues and problem resolutions are managed in a manner consistent with Company standards of conduct and business ethics
• Establishes, maintains and provides leadership for professional performance and managerial standards of conduct and business ethics in responsible areas
• Manages business to achieve Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization (EBITDA) targets established in the annual financial plan
• Drives the overall strategic and tactical plans to meet or exceed t he organizations' goals and objectives through franchise and branch network
• Holds overall Profit and Loss (P&L) accountability for Sears Home & Business Franchises
• Develops new initiatives and the strategic launch that would contribute to EBITDA growth
• Manages matrix reports that support the businesses to ensure proper infrastructure and resources are in place to support businesses' objectives and franchises (Operations Director, Marketing Director, Chief Financial Officer, Information Systems and Purchasing & Fleet)
• Manages the overall budget and expense planning for the organization
• Ensures all support functions are clearly aligned with the SHC business and financial philosophy, priorities and initiatives and franchise agreement accountabilities
• Develops and implements innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business, customer, and associate
• Ensures that all local, State and Federal laws and regulations are followed across span of control
• Leads a cross-functional team to identify, test and rollout new product categories to drive profitable revenue growth through new product channels
• Performs supervisory responsibilities, including, but not limited to: making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting, and terminating; conducting performance appraisals; and coaching and developing associates
To apply for this job, contact: