General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
Provide support and develop DCGS-A system training documentation to include the System Training Plan (STRAP) and individual, leader and collective training materials. Provide training to the USAICoE instructor base, the Combat Training Centers (CTC), Battle Command Training Centers (BCTC), units outside the Army Force Generation (ARFORGEN) cycle and sustainment training to units not resourced by the Program Manager (PM) that are due to deploy. Develop training materials and documentation to support DTT along with executing said training. Provide training documentation in support of the shift from Embedded Mentors and Field Service Representatives. Participate/instruct in IKPT. Provide support of DCGS-A training products to include V&V, provide input in certification of test players, development of the Training Test Support Package (TTSP), and operational Test Readiness Statement – Training (OTRS-T) document.
1. Develops, tests, mai ntains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
1. 5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
2. Possess 4 years of experience as a All Source Intelligence Analyst (35F) or comparable Area of Concern for Warrant Officer and Officers.
3. Possess a security clearance of TS/SCI prior to employment.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: