Full Time Employee
Project Mgmt Analyst Sr (Job Number:422585)
SAIC is currently hiring for a Project Mgmt. Analyst Sr. to Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepare status reports. Assess project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for the intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Daily Tasks include:
• Ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
• Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
• Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices. Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
• Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives. Administers company policies that directly affect employees. Recommends changes to team policies. PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity. May refer to policies, procedures and practices. FREEDOM TO ACT: Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
• Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. IMPACT: Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
• Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in related field and 6+ years of related experience or Masters Degree with 4 years of related experience.
• 1 year of direct and recent, hands-on experience with Remedy or other Service Management Ticketing System.
• Ability to research incidents and other types of entries and produce analyses of the results.
• 1 year of direct and recent hands-on experience with the analysis, engineering and/or transitioning to Enterprise services.
• 1 year of direct and recent, hands-on experience generating and updating content on a MS SharePoint collaboration site.
• Ability to work independently, conduct research, and determine and develop approach solutions. Proficient in coordinating with technical leaders in organizations across DoD and Federal Civilian agencies.
• Familiarity with DoD Commercial Mobile Device Working Group strategy, goals and objectives.
• Hands-on experience is a definite plus. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to enable timely decision making.
• Experience facilitating process improvements using Lean/Six-Sigma, ITIL IT Service Management, or CMMI methodologies.
• Experience with enterprise e-mail, SharePoint and content management systems. Experience and/or training in meeting facilitation techniques.
• Direct and recent hands-on experience in research, evaluation and testing of Cloud Computing and other virtualization systems and products used by federal agencies or commercial industry.
• Previous work experience supporting the DoD CIO, Joint Staff J6 and/or the US Army’s Information Technology Agency (ITA).
• Familiarity with DoD Information Enterprise Architecture (IEA) ver 2.0. Hands-on experience is a definite plus. Proficiency in DoDAF, and System Architecture design and support
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 11, 2016, 10:18:22 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: