Full Time Employee
Senior SharePoint Administrator (Job Number:422625)
- Research Microsoft best practices, and recommend the approach for applying hot fixes, patches, cumulative updates, and service packs that meet security and functionality requirements defined by DoD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation regarding SharePoint system configuration and operation (system diagrams, application topology, data flow, SOPs, business processes, etc.)
- Support the Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) for the SharePoint environment. This includes coordinating comprehensive backup and restore plans for the databases, farm, and all supporting infrastructure.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced administrators, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Collaborate with Government lead and other team members on current and future SharePoint and strategies.
- Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth).
- Participates in special projects as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire
- 4 years of experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design, implementation and support of enterprise-level SharePoint environments from SharePoint 2010 and later versions on development, integration and production.
- Knowledgeable with Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
- General knowledge of basic administration of a server including service packs and hot fixes required in a Windows operating system environment.
- Experience with high- availability design (failover systems and data replication) pertaining to SharePoint enterprise architecture.
- 2 years experience demonstrating the ability to lead projects or work groups (such as the ability to assign/review immediate tasks, set the pace and check work in progress or upon completion, all consistent with the organizational goals) and to work on/with a team as a contributor.
- Proficient in Windows PowerShell, to include SharePoint PowerShell modules, to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 11, 2016, 3:08:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: