Full Time Employee
Space Control Analyst (Job Number:422597)
SAIC is currently hiring a Space Control Analyst to provide subject matter expertise on operational Space Control issues and projects for AF/A3.
• Provides recommendations for AF/A3 positions on planning, programming, and budget as well as interagency and international issues affecting the Space Control mission, based on operational and warfighter perspectives.
• Provides support to PEM in development and defense of Space Control program budgets and coordinating them with SAF and AFSPC A3/A5/A8 to effectively sustain and maintain current operational capability as well as effectively budgeting for future modernization efforts.
• This includes evaluating the MAJCOM FINPLANs and budget documentation to provide operational inputs.
• Provides Space Control mission impacts to the warfighter, before, during, and after conduct of military operations to support AF/A3 and the Air Force CAT.
• The incumbent will develop, as necessary, in the form of point papers, reports, QFR, Budget Program Fact Papers, Heartburn Appeals, staffer briefings, Skull Session material, or other products as tutorials to educate Air Force leadership on Space Control mission.
• Participates in the development and/or implementation of policy documentation related to Space Control mission, including reviewing and providing input to draft planning, programming & Weapon System Sustainment funding related policy and guidance such as the APPG, SPG Defense Planning Guidance, as well as any other relevant DoD and/or Chairman, CJCS Directive, Instruction, or Manual.
• Develops and maintain relationships, as well as interface with numerous representatives within the DoD, including the Air Staff, the boarder Air Force, other Armed Services, the Joint Staff, Defense Agencies, the Intelligence Community, OSD, as well as interagency stakeholders within the USG, commercial partners, and international partners as required in support of the Space Control mission.
• Review, evaluates, develops and supports the development of formal products for public release, to include senior Air Force leadership interviews with the media, testimony before Congressional Defense Committees, and participation in DoD and interagency forums.
• Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors (Education) nine (9) years or more experience
• Planning Programming Budgeting Execution (PPBE)/ABIDES Training Support Services (OCI Association)
• Space Operations - Space Control (Technical Specialty) - 10-15 yrs
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 11, 2016, 10:29:21 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ALEXANDRIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: