HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE (http://www.hexagonmi.com/)
Full Time Employee
Sales Development Representatives - Are you looking for a career opportunity in a professional setting where the atmosphere is friendly and collaborative, and the culture innovative and entrepreneurial? If you want to be recognized and rewarded for your contributions, and thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment, we want to hear from you!
These positions are available at Hexagon Metrology, Inc. (part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence) in North Kingstown, Rhode Island. Positions are salaried with bonus potential for leads that become orders.
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are front-line employees, engaging customers and prospects in productive conversations to qualify them as sales opportunities. By talking with prospects, understanding their priorities and making a great first impression, SDRs help identify the next steps that guide them toward partnerships that will revolutionize our business!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contact customers and prospects via email and telephone to inquire about their inspection needs using a planning grading, scoring, and qualifying system
• Accurately enter customer and prospect information into database and logically plan next steps based on qualifying questions
• Maintain a conversational tone and positive attitude when speaking with customers and prospects, offering superior customer service at all times
• Initial product knowledge training and mastery required
• Continuously develop knowledge of new products, services and sales best practice methods
• Coordinate and interface with other departments, especially Sales
• Gather information and log and communicate it clearly to others
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2-3 years related experience in a customer service setting
• Superior verbal communication and telephone skills
• Ability to work independently
• Follow-through and questioning skills
• Demonstrated confidence, professionalism, and strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Experience managing databases
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
• Degree in Business or Communications preferred
• Experience with Salesforce.com and Pardot a plus
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
WE OFFER A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
Our North Kingstown location in the Quonset Business Park on the sparkling waters of Narragansett Bay offers easy access to I-95, free onsite parking, and an abundance of possible activities for before and after work. Included are four sandy beaches, paved walking and bicycle paths, golf course, restaurants, fast food, retail shops, hair and nail salons, boat launches and the Martha’s Vineyard Fast Ferry!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant
To apply for this job, contact: