HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE (http://www.hexagonmi.com/)
Full Time Employee
Here we grow again! Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Document Control Specialist in Oceanside, California. If you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment where the atmosphere is friendly, innovative and entrepreneurial, we want to hear from you!
The Document Control Specialist acts as a liaison between Engineering, Manufacturing and Materials, by inputting and updating Bills of Materials and monitoring all changes.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Input and maintain Bills of Materials in the company’s ERP system.
• Review Engineering drawings.
• Coordinate Engineering changes and their release to manufacturing
• Disseminate engineering change information to sales, service, and marketing departments
• Perform periodic BOM audits
• Release documents into the Quality Management System
• Perform other related Engineering duties, as related to the position
• Own the PLM system
o Set up and maintain the PLM process
o Train employees on its use
o Continue to improve the system and process
• Occasional travel to other Hexagon factories or for training
• Associate’s Degree in Science or Engineering
• 10+ years’ experience in Manufacturing
• 5+ years’ experience in Configuration Management
• 5+ years’ experience reviewing and updating Bills of Materials and Engineering Change Controls
• Experience with a PLM System (Siemens Teamcenter preferred)
• Experience with an ERP system (LX preferable)
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong Microsoft Office products background
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant
To apply for this job, contact: