Full Time Employee Contractor
This position serves as a Software Security Assessor / Tester for a DoD-sponsored program. The software assessor conducts security testing for all applications going through the Software Lifecycle process for application acceptance across multiple networks
• Leverages Software Development expertise to conduct and review static code analysis (HP Fortify; CodeNarc)
• Evaluates software development by completing Application and Security Development (ASD) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) reviews against newly developed software
• Performs vulnerability scans on testing network assets
• Secures systems to meet the required government regulations for assets within multiple testing environments
• Utilized Remedy for tracking testing activities
Creates reports and recommendations for the Information Assurance (IA) team review for application testing acceptance
• Experience with DISA STIG Policy and Implementation
• Software/Application development is a plus
• HP Fortify is a plus
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: