Full Time Employee
Special Operations Knowledge Management (Part Time) (Job Number:422676)
SAIC has several part-time opportunities for Principal Knowledge Management Technical Experts to provide support to our operations in Stuttgart, Germany.
This position is a part time position and work involves TDY travel to the customer site in Germany for work periods of up to three months.
Provides Knowledge Management Technical Expert support of Special Operations Command, Europe (SOCEUR). Provides technical expertise for Knowledge Management of Planning databases by providing systems engineering, software engineering, and database development. Applies in-depth skills, and specialized expertise to plan and control the execution of highly detailed Planning databases on U.S. TS/SCI classified workstations utilizing Alternative Compensatory Control Measures. Manipulates information systems tools and military processes and procedures for the integration/fusion of multiple sources of information for military strategic plans. The technical expert will utilize information sharing portals to have information readily accessible to SOCEUR and external stakeholders. The Technical Expert responsibilities include: Post, edit, distribute and maintain appropriate content on SOCEUR US Sensitive classified website/portals; create and maintain automation records, tools and processes in compliance with DoD Records Management policies and directives; organize data, establish file structures, and ensure information is captured and stored in locations accessible to various user groups; develop Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) for coordinating the flow of information and work with SOCEUR Theater Security Cooperation branches to periodically test these TTPs during exercises; fuses and integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing and dissemination of information with internal and external customers; trains, educates and manages the access of front-end users on the knowledge management database and tools; provide support for the webmaster in the development of the Command's classified Planning web portal; and provide recommendations for hardware and software re-engineering and configuration as required.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 10 years recent and relevant experience.
- Must be a graduate of a U.S. Military Special Operations Qualification Course and have prior military service in Special Operations.
- Individual must be capable of providing expertise in Plans and developing Microsoft SharePoint portals, database management, and Microsoft office suite applications.
- Experience conducting activities related to the knowledge management processes, to include but not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, information dissemination; and complete integration of applications with the required data and defined processes.
- Clearance requirement:
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2016, 2:03:41 PM
Primary Location: Germany-BW-STUTTGART
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: