Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
IT Operations Analyst (Job Number:422684)
SAIC has an opening for an IT Operations Analyst located in Washington, DC.
The Vanguard 2.2.1 program has an opening for an IT Operations Analyst to support the Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM).
Vanguard 2.2.1 supports IRM’s Messaging Systems Office (MSO) for the DOS email service line and requires an IT Operations Analyst will assemble service deliverables, work with technical staff to develop processes in support of 24x7 operations, and develop communications to the customer base informing them of evolutions in email services. Responsibilities include tracking service delivery, facilitating internal/external communications, process improvement, and performing in-depth analysis of operations statistics. This program supports IRM users globally across the enterprise on a 24x7x365 basis.
Description of Duties:
- Develops, QAs, and updates SOPs by collaborating with Operations Staff.
- Assembles, analyzes, and reports weekly and monthly performance based metric.
- Recommends and facilitates operational process improvement based on completed analysis.
- Performs audits of priority SOPs and updates them accordingly.
- Develops, updates, and maintains the EML SharePoint site.
- ITIL Foundation (Preferred)
- 2 – 5 years of experience in technical writing or quality assurance activities
- Associates Degree
- Demonstrate commitment to work by consistently reporting as scheduled.
- Demonstrate professionalism when working with users, co-workers, and management.
- Complete work assignments within established timeframes.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of basic service delivery best practices and principles.
- Experience with Remedy ticketing system, SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Must be a detail oriented self-starter with high-level analytical problem solving ability.
- Ability to produce instructional SOPs and operational training materials.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and implement solutions for identified risks or deficiencies.
- SharePoint administration
- ITIL Foundations
- Experience in a 24x7 IT Operations Center is a plus
Clearance Requirement: SECRET (Active) with the ability to obtain a TOP SECRET clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2016, 2:42:08 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: