Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
ManTech Shared Services Group is recruiting for a sPro Coordinator in Herndon, VA. This is an entry level position and provides an exciting opportunity for a hard working, energetic individual interested in a subcontracts or business management career.
Job duties & responsibilities: The sPro Coordinator is responsible but not limited to:
• Perform data entry in an automated subcontract timekeeping system, set up purchase requisitions and work orders
• Set up supplier accounts
• Conduct training to internal and external customers
• Support subcontract administration and finance departments
• Utilize automated helpdesk system for process workflow
• Conduct quality assurance to ensure database accuracy
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Proficient with MicroSoft Office products
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi task
Qualifications: Requires bachelors degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,etc.).
Clearance level needed: None
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
“ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.”
To apply for this job, contact: