General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
Assoc Administrator, Network
Please paste the detailed description of the job in the text box below:
* LAN administration
* Network configuration
* Management of servers
* Network access (login, file and print servers, web access)
* Documentation of network activities via Remedy
* Perform on-site Local and Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) security management functions
* Provide Assistance with certification and accreditation
* Provide assistance with on-site system administration functions
* User account maintenance/support
* File and account maintenance, as required
* Coordinate/perform server/file recoveries
* Server/infrastructure builds/rebuilds/imaging
* Implementation of system management procedures
* Support backups for functional servers in the infrastructure
* Software and hardware upgrades and revisions
* Systems analysis to resolve configuration and equipment problems
* Troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems
* Perform software and hardware maintenance, patches, and tech refresh installs, as directed
* Coordinate, as technical liaison with the government Technical Point of Contact (TPOC)
* Perform initial fault assessment and resolution.
* Works, coordinates, documents, resolves, and closes trouble tickets when tasked
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
* 0-2 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
* Active secret security clearance...required
* CompTIA Security+ CE certification...required
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: