Shipping & Receiving Clerk
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
Receive, process and ship materials.
Knowledge & Skills
- Receive, process and ship materials IAW DA Pam 710-2-1 and FM 38-701.
- Inspect quality and quantity of items received.
- Load and unload repair parts and supplies.
- Sort, distribute, vehicle and supplies to appropriate shops or storage areas.
- Process discrepant parts IAW ISO 9002.
- Candidate must possess maintenance experience/background.
- If computer access is required, the applicant must possess the background necessary to be granted access to government computer systems.
- Possess the background necessary to be granted access to government computers.
- Clean surrounding areas and ensure that the section is kept safe at all times.
- Position may be required to work in other areas.
Experience & Education
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving duties as they pertain to shipping, storage and distribution activities.
- Ability to perform work of the craft in a rapid and efficient manner under extreme conditions.
- Ability to perform work safely under hazardous conditions.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- A minimum of 3 years of supply/shipping and receiving experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to qualify and obtain a state driver’s license.
- Ability to obtain a Forklift Operator’s license maybe required.
- Work is performed in a warehouse.
- Safety shoes andor gear will be worn.
- May require lifting items weighting 10-45 lbs.
To apply for this job, contact:
Save This Job
Email This Job to a Friend