ConAgra Foods (www.conagrafoodscareers.com/)
Full Time Employee
Build your career at ConAgra Foods. At ConAgra Foods, we make great food — everyday food — in extraordinary ways, which is why we’re creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
Collaborates with business teams and specifically RQI, to provide consumer and sensory guidance to meet established business goals. Responsible for all elements of test execution, including design and administration of appropriate research methods, interpretation and reporting of data, and general consultation on strategic business issues.
• Develops and implements sensory and consumer research methodologies in support of product development.
• Coordinates test execution including recommendation/selection of research vendors for specific studies and preparation of all necessary materials for each research study (screener, questionnaire, test plan and serving rotations, product preparation protocols, etc.).
• Analyzes data following study completion, working with data analysis staff to ensure timely and complete data analysis.
• Develops logical and actionable conclusions and recommendations through thorough understanding of the data.
• Clearly reports study findings and recommendations through written and verbal communications.
• Leads group initiatives to expand functional capabilities.
• Stays abreast of new methodologies and techniques within Sensory industry.
• Maintains internal Sensory Insights test database.
• BS in relevant fields, such as Food Science, Sensory Science, Experimental Psychology, Sociology required; MS preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in sensory evaluation or consumer research, preferably with a consumer packaged goods company.
• Sound interpersonal skills with ability to communicate details (both written and verbal) for fact-based decision making.
• Knowledge of Design of Experiments (DOE), key driver analysis, advanced statistics, qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
• Proven problem solving/influencing skills and the ability to function in a team-based environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability/desire to develop skills in research/statistical analysis software applications (e.g., SAS, SPSS, etc.); actual experience using research/statistical analysis software preferred.
• Skilled in MicroSoft Office Software
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties.
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.Research and Development
To apply for this job, contact: