Full Time Employee
Project Mgmt Analyst Sr (Job Number:422661)
Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients. Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
• Coordinate between business and technology groups such as: user agencies, technical operations, systems development, and enterprise architecture
• Ability to dedicate the required time toward managing the successful implementation of the assigned projects
• Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form to all levels of management, stakeholders and sponsors
• Expertise in developing test scripts for large, complex software applications
• Demonstrated ability in analytical and planning skills
• Ability to balance creativity, problem solving and technical skills to realize project success
• Ability to coordinate between business and technology groups such as: user agencies, technical operations, systems development, and enterprise architecture
• Clearance Level Must Possess: None
• Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: None
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a relevant discipline.
• Master’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a relevant discipline;
• Minimum of eight (8) years of project management leadership in a relevant functional or technical field
• Expertise in developing test scripts for large, complex software applications; and 2.8 Prior experience in law enforcement or criminal history database systems, maintained by local, state and federal agencies such as a state criminal history records repository or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Criminal Justice Information Services Division (CJIS).
• Successful project team experience on a similar type project;
• Experience with project scheduling and work planning tools;
• Demonstrated ability in the following project management
• Experience with project scheduling and work planning tools
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2016, 2:24:28 PM
Primary Location: United States-NV-CARSON CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: