Full Time Employee
Business Analyst (Job Number:422689)
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) currently has an opening for a Business Analyst supporting the PDSS team in Millington, TN. This opportunity is a full-time position to support the Navy Personnel Command for program support of the EMPRS and BUPERS On-line systems. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment. Your role with SAIC will keep you engaged in a diverse, fast-paced government environment while interacting with government stakeholders, team members and management in addition to managing the on-going support of critical applications for our customers.
The candidate will:
- Capture requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations related to proposed information technology solutions.
- Translate functional requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria for use in sprint backlogs
- Sprint backlog administration and upkeep ensuring TFS project information is kept in synch with current project status
- Formulate and define systems’ scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Coordinate internal communication and policy development activities, monitoring and reporting progress, managing project concerns while determining process improvements and workflows.
- Document and analyze pertinent data
- Develop test plans, test cases, and facilitate the execution of test plans. Assembles and documents all test results, and performs regression testing as necessary.
- Assesses and prepares to address the operational impacts, workflow, training, etc. issues of a project. Proactively provides project support and performs administrative functions.
- Establishes deadlines and personal work plans resulting in effective time management. Ensure users operations, systems, information and policy confidentiality. Adhere to government mandates, policy and procedures certifying data and system integrity. Propose innovative and creative solutions to problems with consideration of timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing client needs.
Bachelor’s degree and 0-1 years experience.
This position requires a self-motivated, professional individual with demonstrated progressive experience with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of requirements gathering, facilitation, testing and work flow analysis
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Visio, MS Project and the MS Office suite
- Understands project plans and is able to articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: U.S. Citizenship is required. This position requires candidates currently possessing or able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2016, 9:20:16 AM
Primary Location: United States-TN-MILLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: