Full Time Employee
Lead Enterprise Architect #2 (Job Number:422030)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Lead Enterprise Architect. This position will be located at Fort Dix, NJ, and is contingent upon contract award.
- Design, establish and maintain CERDEC CTEI&CTEI-C and CGA Field Based Risk Reduction networking environment by designing network and system architectures;
- Directing system installation and configurations
- Documenting, and enforcing system standards to meet DoD requirements and Operational Mission Evaluation Goals
- 12+ years hands on experience
- Network and system management, engineering, installation, maintenance, administration, security, troubleshooting, training and technical support
- Experienced in defining and developing routing configurations using RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, iBGP and eBGP routing protocols for multiple R&D projects to ensure system interoperability.
- Masters Degree in Computer Information Systems
- Active TS/SCI
Place of Performance:
- Primary is Fort Dix
- Secondary is Aberdeen
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2016, 8:29:33 AM
Primary Location: United States-NJ-FORT DIX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: