Full Time Employee
Policy Analyst (Job Number:422602)
SAIC is seaking a Policy Analyst to join our team.
Provide analytic support to Headquarters Air Force Assistant Chief of Staff for Strategic Deterrence and Nuclear Integration, Office of Strategic Stability and Countering WMD (AF/A10S).
- Conduct research on national security issues, including nuclear, CWMD, and arms control treaties/international agreements involving Air Force equities
- Develop briefings, issue/point papers, reports, meeting minutes and other documents, as required
- Manage Task Management Tool (TMT) tasks by receiving incoming packages or tasks, identifying ownership, assigning tasks to the appropriate action officers, and reviewing and processing through the appropriate branches
- Serve as the Primary POC for the A10S Workflow responsible for receiving, assigning, and tracking tasks via email
- Draft and coordinate staff packages for review and approval
- Utilize MS Office applications to develop briefings and presentations integrating graphics when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in international affairs, political science, hard science or a related field
- 3 years related experience in supporting Department of Defense, Energy, State, Intelligence Community or related clients at the O4-6 / GS-13 - 15 or equivalent level.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense organizations and functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office products
- Active Secret Clearance with TS/SCI eligibility
- Understanding of Air Force processes highly desirable
- Familiarity with TMT or other staff action tasking systems
- Knowledge of arms control treaties, nuclear issues & policy, and CWMD experience highly desirable
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2016, 2:07:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: