Full Time Employee
Engineering Technician V (Job Number:422613)
- Responsible for detailed reviews of planning yard and PARMALT drawings for accuracy and technical approach in support of CSRR change documents and proposals.
- Generation of reports and recommended changes including redline drawings and other changes needed for production and integration of CSRR systems after document reviews.
- Develop and propose solutions to production problems working closely with the government leads and task managers.
- Develop material lists from drawings and other Government Furnished Information (GFI) to be used for procurement of material or proposal packages.
- Review and produce Technical Guides used for CSRR production processes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: AA degree in related discipline and nine (9) years related experience; Or, High School and eleven (11) years related experience and related advanced certification. SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2016, 8:44:10 AM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: