HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE (http://www.hexagonmi.com/)
Full Time Employee
Here we grow again! Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking an experienced Sales Operations Analyst. If you have the passion and desire to grow your career with a dynamic global company, look to Hexagon! Our culture is innovative and our spirit entrepreneurial. This position is available in North Kingstown, Rhode Island.
As the Sales Operations Analyst you will play a key role in supporting the Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence North American sales organization. You will be responsible for monitoring CRM compliance, creating reports, data quality and analysis, and defining and tracking metrics for purposes of continuous improvement. You will use the CRM and Pardot systems to assist internal stakeholders in recognizing opportunities for increasing revenue, improving processes, and analyzing business activity.
Responsibilities will include
• Conducting analysis and developing insights to improve the quality of decision making within the sales organization.
• Working with the sales team to ensure company sales processes are followed.
• Collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting data in order to increase sales productivity
• Assisting Sales, Marketing and Corporate management with CRM reporting and data facilitation (primarily through Salesforce.com CRM solution and Pardot Marketing automation solution)
• Assisting with competitive research, marketing performance measurement, and reporting.
• Consulting with sales management to design/redesign, build, and produce both standardized and custom dashboards, reports, forecasts, and analyses at regularly scheduled intervals and on an as-needed basis
• Providing continuous internal training and skills enhancement tools for Salesforce.com users
• Working with sales management on other related software systems designed to enhance or increase sales performance (e.g., territory management software)
• Mapping, documenting, and continually improving processes to facilitate sales performance and predictability
• Managing and maintaining Salesforce.com cleanup (i.e. duplicates, affiliated account relationships, etc.)
• Interacting with development team to define custom workflow and validation rules
• Monitoring user adoption rates and responds as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve system usage
• Creating and delivering training material, playbooks, webinars related to SFDC best practices.
• Analyzing CRM usage patterns, contact individuals for compliance and accuracy and recommend best practices
• Creating effective and accurate numerical models of activity metrics needed to meet company goals and then oversees the achievement of those metrics
• Serving as liaison to financial team—understands financial reporting needs, provides analytics as needed, and assists in building/maintaining a common dataset
• Leading data-driven ad hoc projects, such as territory realignment and market segmentation analysis
• Up to 10% domestic travel may be required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or other Business Degree
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• 2–3 years of experience with the Salesforce.com application, with particular emphasis on reporting, dashboards, user adoption, best practices and salesforce management.
• Experience with Pardot marketing automation solution
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and within a matrix organization
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate analyses and recommendations concisely and with impact
• Ability to influence senior level sales management
• Strong peer leadership and influence skills with a proven ability to drive results through others in a non-reporting relationship
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
WE OFFER A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
Our North Kingstown location in the Quonset Business Park on the sparkling waters of Narragansett Bay offers easy access to I-95, free onsite parking, and an abundance of possible activities for before and after work. Included are four sandy beaches, paved walking and bicycle paths, golf course, restaurants, fast food, retail shops, hair and nail salons, boat launches and the Martha’s Vineyard Fast Ferry!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant
To apply for this job, contact: