HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE (http://www.hexagonmi.com/)
Full Time Employee
Wilcox, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking an experienced aftermarket Software Developer. If you have the passion and desire to grow your career with a dynamic global company, look to Hexagon! Our atmosphere is collaborative, our culture innovative and our spirit entrepreneurial! This position is located in Wixom, Michigan.
As the Software Developer you will support a wide range of hardware and software interfaces as part of the Aftermarket group. As the successful candidate, you will have broad-based knowledge of PC-based software and hardware with exposure to low-level communications, and experience interacting directly with customers.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
• Supporting existing communication interfaces to various types of machines
• Involved in implementing enhancements to existing interfaces, as well as refactoring an existing code base
• Troubleshooting remote and onsite existing and new installations
• Interfacing with 3rd party software and supporting personnel, as necessary.
• Providing consultation on complex projects and considered to be the top level contributor/specialist
• Providing technical support to Applications Engineers and Product Managers
• Travel up to 20% (15% domestic with 5% international)
• B.S. in Computer Science or an Engineering-related discipline or equivalent software development experience
• 10+ years of experience
• Proficiency in C++, C#, and .NET technologies
• Experience in low level communications including:
• Networking and general IT experience
• Experience in dealing directly and successfully with customers
• Familiarity with Visual Studio
• Effective communications skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment and with minimal supervision
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
WE OFFER A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant
To apply for this job, contact: