Full Time Employee Contractor
Support the Executive Director/Program Manager and his team in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) on the AEGIS and Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Combat Systems Test/Evaluation and Fleet Support program in Dahlgren and Wallops Island, Virginia. The position provides Executive technical administration support to engineers and various customers. Configuration management of Program CDRL’s, development and generation of the Monthly reports, Facility, HR and Security assistance.
Specifically the position involves performance of the following tasks:
• Provide customer support executing process and meeting
• Assist with HR processes and information for the Program Manager
• Order supplies for the facility (Paper, Coffee, pencils, pens…etc)
• Alternate Security assistant for VARS and checking clearances in JPAS.
• Tech edit and build documents using MS Word and Adobe Acrobat
• Assist in the development of presentations and proposals as required
• Maintain configuration management process and updates for Program CDRLS.
• Understanding of Aegis Combat System and Dahlgren configuration management processes and tools is a plus
Level of experience/Education:
• High School diploma/College
• Strong typing and computer skills
• Fluent in MS Office products (specifically Word, Power Point & Excel)
• Ability to multi-task, work independently, trust worthy, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making skills
• United States citizen.
To apply for this job, contact: