Full Time Employee Contractor
We are seeking a motivated CDM Test Manager to work in Reston VA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work overall with the test teams from all Continuous Diagnostics & Monitoring (CDM) task orders to develop a consistent overarching test strategy for each phase of solution implementation, operations, upgrade and transition.
• Create an overarching ManTech CDM Test Plan and Strategy document that encompasses all aspects of ManTech’s CDM task orders. This document can be used as a basis for preparing proposals and to provide an overview to new members
of the testing team.
• Conduct requirements analysis for the Attachment N requirements documents across all CDM task orders to identify similarities between these documents, identify areas that require clarification and interpretation, and identify
test strategies to effectively test all requirements.
• Create a test delivery matrix across CDM task orders that will allow for smoother, on-time delivery of testing for ManTech’s CDM effort. In addition, conduct resource assessment of the testing activities across task orders to
make sure that milestones are met for D/A schedules.
• Provide oversight to the Test Planning and Reporting Document creation and baseline with direct resources on TOs.
• Oversee and provide guidance for the different phases of testing the CDM TO2A Continuous Monitoring as a Service (CMaaS) solution, including initial testing, regression testing, testing patches and upgrades, and transition.
• Work with governance leads from each CDM task order to develop consistent programmatic definitions for implementation and subsequent testing.
• Develop strategies for ensuring data quality as assets are identified and migrate through different aspects of the CDM process.
• Provide bi-monthly management level reports summarizing test activities, status and challenges across all CDM task orders.
• Work with representatives of all CDM task orders to set up and maintain a lab environment that can support the development, testing, operation and demonstration of all aspects of ManTech’s CDM solutions.
• Participate in the proposal development process for additional CDM work.
•Manage test facilities to assure functional, performance, and operational acceptance test scenarios for McAfee, ForeScout, and Splunk products which support network monitoring, device detection, endpoint software inventory,
configuration compliance assessments, and vulnerability detection. Create test cases – track and implement quality assurance test runs, discrepancy reporting, resolution verification. Maintain regression test cases and automate their
Conduct appropriate analysis and ensure discrepancies are appropriately forwarded to next level support services, both internal engineering and product vendors. Support the following:
Generate, monitor, and track discrepancies through resolution
Facilitate environment access; track / recover specific environment states in which discrepancies are observed.
Maintain frequently asked questions and their resolutions
Obtain customer feedback and conduct surveys
Contribute technical input to CDM CMaaS User and Operator Training
•Minimum 8 years of information technology experience
•Familiarity with the NIST 800 publications governing the FISMA Act
•Experience with dashboard or Security Information Event Management (SIEM) systems, including ingest of third-party data for rendering within the dashboard or SIEM.
•Ability to manipulate data in order to conduct sound and accurate analysis regarding output
•Ability to learn and assist in managing DHS-specific Compliance dashboards and applications
•Must be proficient in developing and presenting, both verbally and in writing, highly technical information and presentations to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization. Audiences for this information include, but are not limited to, senior executives at DHS and other Components
•Familiarity with basic IPv4 local area networking concepts like subnets, masking, switches, routers, gateways.
•Operator or test experience with McAfee or ForeScout products.
•Certification: any one of CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) IT Infrastructure Track, or equivalent/
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST PASS BACKGROUND SCREENING AND BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD, SECRET CLEARANCE
To apply for this job, contact: