General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
Edwards Air Force Base
Offboard Mission Support (OMS) Administrators manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems assigned to the ALIS program.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation to include GDR, OMS and OMS gateway security logs and audit data.
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
14. Administer LOHAS Ground Data Security Assembly (DSA) Receptable (GDR).
15. Performs cryptographic key tasks for the GDR and OMS WS to inlcude processing and audit log reviews in support of the GDR.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Sec+ or higher required.
5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
OMS Administrators must have demonstrated professional experience in all of the following areas:
Windows XP and later
* MS Office 2007 Pro
* Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) or equivalent
* IT administration
Previous professional employment positions should include Site Support representative (SSR) or Weapons Officer.
***SECRET/SAR clearance required. All OMS Administrators should be capable of obtaining neccessary program Special Access Program (SAP) for the JSF Program.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: