AECOM / JT3 (www.jt3.com)
Full Time Employee
JOB SUMMARY-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES: Assists in developmental and operational testing of internal and external customer systems. Interfaces between instrumentation engineers and test customers to ensure parametric data required is available for test data analysis and accurately reflects the system configuration and operational characteristics.
- Provide or assist with leadership, organization, vision, innovation, and supervisory skills to a technical branch.
- Provide detailed Technical Expertise on the test process, and range environment and capability.
- Perform as EW, RF or Protocol Subject Matter Expert in a specialized area.
- Improve processes, systems and procedures to obtain efficiencies.
- Develop advanced data analysis tools, processes, or products for complex analysis.
- Provide analytical mentorship to mid-level and junior analysts.
- Analyze pre-test predications to design test events and profiles, define data collection requirements and go, no-go criteria to meet test objectives; Brief complex mission execution plans.
- Conduct of test activities from control centers or provide expert system performance monitoring.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality, and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures, and policies pertaining to their jobs.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed in a typical office environment with no unusual hazards. There is occasional lifting up to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness. The incumbent must possess planning/organizing skills and must be able to work under deadlines.
REQUIREMENTS-EDUCATION, TECHNICAL, AND WORK EXPERIENCE: Completion of technical training and at least 20 years of related experience; or an Associate’s degree and 16 years of related experience; or a related Bachelor’s degree (engineering, math, computer science or physics) and 14 years related experience; or a related Master’s degree and 10 years of related experience. The incumbent must understand concepts, principles, and practices of engineering and analysis to enable the employee to serve as a technical authority on projects relating to the specific programs. The position requires knowledge and skill sufficient to apply the latest developments in technology to solve problems in the specialty area. The incumbent must maintain excellent communication and analytical skills and working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs. Must qualify for and maintain a government security clearance and possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list o all the responsibilities, duties, and skills required of persons so classified.
To apply for this job, contact: