Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Instructional Designer to join our team in either the Stafford, VA or Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Collaborate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and curriculum development team members to create and revise curriculum
2. Review documentation provided by results of training analysis
3. Collaborate with the Senior Training Analyst, and assist as necessary, to ensure the envisioned course design meets documented requirements
4. Design templates for instructor-led course in accordance with branding and existing style requirements
5. Develop lesson plans, including Instructor Guides, Student Guides, student handouts, job aids, resources.
6. Design accurate, relevant, engaging learning activities
7. Design and develop multimedia classroom presentations
8. Create or revise assessment items, including Knowledge Checks, Quizzes, Exam questions, simulations, and practical exercises
• Experience in technical training
• Ability to understand technical documentation and translate it into training materials
• Naturally inquisitive; strong questioning skills
• Excellent writing ability
• Creative designer of engaging learning
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Highly organized and able to contribute to project management
• Understanding of adult learning principles
• Understanding of Instructional Systems Design
• Familiar with broad spectrum of instructional solutions available to achieve learning outcomes
• Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
• Proficient in use of PC systems;
• Advanced user of MS Word and PowerPoint
• Proficient user of MS Excel, SharePoint
• Prior experience with the Air Force Education and Training Command (AETC)
• Prior experience with, or interest in learning about, the development of web-based training
• Knowledge of RSAF 105 series training manuals and procedures
• Familiarity with other U.S. Department of Defense organization’s instructional training and education concepts, processes, and development models
U.S Citizen and eligible to obtain DOD Secret clearance
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.**
To apply for this job, contact: