Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech's Mission Solutions and Services (MSS) group is seeking a skilled Windows System Administrator for its Norfolk, VA location. The individual will be supporting selected Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Shipyard applications and will provide system administration tasks such as the following:
• Coordinate and assist in actions to configure, test, document and maintain application environments.
• Assist with administering Windows servers to sustain the application environments. Knowledge of Citrix servers is a plus.
• Provide file and system security management, log analysis, and statistical report generation.
• Analyze SCAP Scans and assist with Information Assurance related efforts such as vulnerability remediation. Assist with patching in accordance with STIGs and IAVA alerts and bulletins as required.
• Perform software code migrations.
Additional duties will include creation of and execution of batch processes for various environments (as required). Attention to detail is very important.
Periodically work shift will be adjusted for Go Live events, system patching, and as required to support alternate work shift requirements of other Teams. Also, will be included in the Team on-call rotation.
• Secret clearance with SSBI.
• Security+ CE certification with computing environment certification for IAT Level 2 compliance.
To apply for this job, contact: