Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Network Engineer (CISCO) to the Arlington, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
As the Senior Network Engineer for the Implementation & Maintenance team, you will be supporting a dynamic team developing and deploying the advanced information management solutions. Position entails working with computer networks, network devices (routers and switches), network security tools (Firewalls and Bulk Encryption Devices).
Position would use both COTS and Sponsor's proprietary tools to interact with network devices and perform security testing. Candidate will apply knowledge of network devices, network security and system administration to improve processes and network posture.
Candidate should be experienced in managing voice and data traffic across geographically separated resources, while understanding requirements for type-1 encryption end-to-end.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide on-site network software and hardware updates to support customer LANs
• Provide LAN research, development, operations and maintenance
• Gather and document requirements for design, code, integrate, test, and implement commercial and customer automated systems
• Provide relevant network metrics on a predetermined schedule
• Document and maintain network configurations
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
• Five (5) years of experience in classified network management
• Experience in firewall management including IP-tables rules
• Experience in system integration
• Experience in networking monitoring and network metrics
• Experience in multi-level security networks including cross-domain solutions
• Network Administration Experience (managed routers)
• System Administration Experience
• System Authentication Scheme Experience: LDAP & PKI
• Technical writing/documentation & presentation skills
• Verbal communication skills
• Experience in ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation of Systems/Networks
• Cisco Network Certifications (CCNA or CCNP)
• Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
• EIGRP routing across DMVPN topology preferred
• Multi-Context FireWall implementation (Cisco ASA) preferred
• Cisco Unified Call Manager preferred
• SolarWinds suite of management products preferred
• Networking within virtualized environment preferred
• Cisco ACS, ISE preferred
To apply for this job, contact: