Full Time Employee Contractor
The Mumps Developer Engineer must have experience coding and developing systems using MUMPS. Must have experience in gathering system and solution requirements and inputs to create SW modules and enhance legacy applications. Ability to conduct independent research on software scenarios and the impact of changes to scenarios to the overall stability of the product.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physical Science, or Computer Science and minimum of 4-8 years related experience.
• Ability to write Mumps code to deliver functionality to applications
• Must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain a VA Public Trust clearance.
• Strong software development skills.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation.
• Knowledge and experience of VA's VistA patch release process.
• Familiar with the VA VistA coding standards, including National Patch Module processes and SACC compliance requirements.
• Current VA access.
• Experience working with Agile Software Development teams is desirable
• Experience with Jazz tools a plus
• FORUM access a plus
To apply for this job, contact: