Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech's Mission Solutions and Services (MSS) group is seeking a skilled Network Administrator in support of the Navy’s AIM suite of applications. The successful candidate will be a self-starter capable of thriving in a fast paced environment.
Other elements of the position include but are not limited to:
• Experience with Cisco and/or Juniper networks
• Determine network/system requirements.
• Construct and maintain configurations for data networks, VPN
• Install and test network software and hardware.
• Perform troubleshooting of network problems utilizing network analyzers and/or sniffers and other troubleshooting tools.
• DNS and IP administration
• Knowledge of LAN protocols
• Experience with TCP/IP
• Network topologies and hardware
• Knowledge of Network Management tools
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability
• Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Perform network address assignment.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of network related services.
• Maintain firewall configurations, VPN gateways, web proxy configurations, intrusion detection systems, and other network hardware as required.
• Administer routers, switches, firewalls, security updates and patches as required
Additional duties will include execution of batch processes for various environments (as required). Attention to detail is very important.
Periodically work shift will be adjusted for Go Live events, system patching, and as required to support alternate work shift requirements of other Teams. Also, will be included in the Team on-call rotation.
Minimum Secret clearance with SSBI.
Compliant with Information Assurance – Technical (IAT) Level 2 requirements
To apply for this job, contact: