Full Time Employee
Under limited supervision, this position is responsible for the completion and reassignment of titles, and validation of title documents in regards to state regulations with an emphasis on first time accuracy. This position is also responsible for the sorting, distributing and filing of all incoming mail for the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Audit titles for errors and compliance with state rules and regulations.
• Partner with team members, other departments, and store locations when necessary to resolve title related lien holder and auction house errors.
• Assist store locations in obtaining duplicate titles when necessary in partnership with other members of the department.
• Perform research when titles or documents cannot be located.
• Research and attach required documents to checks prior to sending to lien holders or finance companies.
• Learn and maintain title knowledge for each state.
• Respond, file, or distribute incoming email for the department.
• Receive, open, sort, distribute, collect, file, package & prepare titles for shipment to the store locations.
• Other administrative functions as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Ability to self-motivate to meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task in a high energy and fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Organized approach to tasks
• Basic computer knowledge
• Speak and listen effectively in dealing with all CarMax customers and stores
• Ability to handle title issues and problems as needed
• Basic typing skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Proven organizational and time management skills
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel functions
• High School diploma/GED and/or related experience/training
To apply for this job, contact: