Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2016 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team in Portland, OR. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Being able to operate aircraft efficiently day and night, in good visibility or bad, with the highest levels of safety and pilot situational awareness is something Rockwell Collins, and in particular our Head-up Guidance System (HGS) division, offers customers every day. Our HGS division is currently looking to grow its marketing team with the addition of a motivated marketing professional. Do you want a marketing career at a highly successful, innovative, aerospace firm? Rockwell Collins offers a diverse and challenging opportunity for you to lead people, products, and innovative technologies into the aerospace marketplace. Come and be a part of our team!
• Regularly interface with the sales organization in order to:
• Identify market requirements,
• Articulate customer value propositions
• Provide appropriate product expertise in pursuits,
• Support proposal writing, sales presentation generation, and other supplemental marketing and sales collateral.
• Assist in developing and executing a total merchandising program, which includes elements such as:
• web content,
• social media,
• trade shows and exhibits,
• incentive programs and
• sales tools and training.
• Help develop, communicate and lead marketing strategies relating to the Head-Up Display and Vision System product lines.
• Work with cross-functional, and sometimes geographically spread, teams for strategy formulation and development of tactics to focus activities in support of the business unit.
• Identify specific product and service needs based on validated market requirements and assist in developing marketing plans to support business plan development as required in our internal approval processes (RCMAP).
• Assist in developing sales programs and market segment strategies, in conjunction with sales organization, to expand market share, volume, improve margins and increase customer retention.
• Develop relationships with key customers and user accounts to maintain a current perspective on market trends, behaviors and interactions.
• Assist in capturing customer feedback to insure most important requirements, price sensitivities and growth areas identified and incorporated into the strategy.
• Assist in coordination of the annual customer and operators conference.
• Participate in specific program pursuits and market development activities, as required.
• Provide support for development of the annual Strategic and Financial Plan (SFP).
• Provide support for development of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
• Represent the business unit within industry activities and committees.
• Ensure thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to Stands of Business Conduct.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Aviation Technology or similar, or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience.
• Experience creating impactful presentations (expert PowerPoint user) with ability to clearly portray complex concepts and tailor messaging to the audience knowledge base
• Strong business and technical writing abilities.
• Experience with product promotion and sales initiatives. Advertising, media, social, brochure, apps, web and press relations are valued.
• Pilot experience, and/or aircraft and airspace operational knowledge highly preferred
• Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Effective leadership and resource development experience are valued qualities.
• Fiscal and business skills are required for adept portrayal of new business opportunities to internal leadership
• Strong interpersonal and external communication skills are required.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
? Medical, dental, and vision insurance
? Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
? Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
? Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
? An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
? Tuition reimbursement
? And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
**Organization:** **CS Marketing-C08*
**Title:** *Senior Marketing Manager*
**Requisition ID:** *MAR00000046*
To apply for this job, contact: