Full Time Employee
Tower Training Supervisor (Job Number:422753)
The Controller Training Contract Tower Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day operations and administration of the Tower Domain is maintained.
The Tower Supervisor will support Academy Program Management in accomplishing the following:
- Ensure training is delivered in accordance with the Controller Training Contract CTC requirements.
- Represent SAIC Vision, Values, Goals and Objectives to the customer, employees and co-workers.
- Communicate directly with FAA designated representatives for the area of responsibility to ensure mutual understanding of training requirements and delivery expectations.
- Recommend to the CTC Academy Program Manager/Deputy Program Manager appropriate staffing levels within their area of responsibility.
- Schedule and oversee the day-to-day operations of Instructor staff necessary to complete the training delivery.
- Maintain sufficient computer skills to enable the accurate collection of the data necessary to manage within the CTC program.
- Oversee employees in their daily work routines to ensure SAIC and Customer guidelines are met. This includes but is not limited to:
. Accurate and timely time card completion; professional and appropriate behavior; completion and recording of mandatory training requirements.
- Interface effectively with FAA facility management at all levels to ensure contract compliance by all contract employees.
- Lead and manage a diverse workforce, demonstrate experience in performance management
- Continuously evaluate classroom and simulator training and receive and apply feedback to Academy contract staff.
At a minimum, the Tower Supervisor must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an Air Traffic Control facility and a minimum of three (3) years’ of certified professional controller, CPC, experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2016, 2:25:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: