Full Time Employee
Configuration Management Analyst (Job Number:422361)
- The primary function will be to provide Account Management support throughout the lifecycle of the program.
- Assistance with training users
- The Analytics Visualization Laboratory (AnVL) Infrastructure team operates and maintains the infrastructure for net-centric, web based systems that are used by various Department of the Army Program Offices to visualize critical data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will provide Account Management and Configuration Management (CM) tracking support for the AnVL program.
- Candidate must be an effective communicator and problem solver.
- Candidates must be able to professionally interact with the end user to train them and work with them to meet new requirements and needs.
- Candidates will be expected to manage/track hardware inventory and provide status
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or four (4+) years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Preferred experience with Account Management, CM tracking, and inventory management.
- Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2016, 3:23:47 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: