Full Time Employee
Recruiting & Outreach Program Analyst (Job Number:422771)
SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst for the Outreach and Policy team, specifically supporting recruiting and outreach.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Plan, execute and staff IC Virtual Recruitment events and outreach events throughout the U.S. and the DC area. Respond to congressional inquiries, write information papers, and coordinate executive staffing packages. Facilitate IC Recruitment Committee meetings and annual events. Manage end to end process for outreach activities within the IC. Manage outreach and recruiting budget to ensure vendors are paid correctly and in a timely manner.
Author information papers, responses to congressional inquiries and executive staffing packages.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six years or more of related experience; Masters and four years or more experience.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience planning, leading and completing complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups
- Familiarity with MS Office applications and SharePoint
- Candidate must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be highly organized and detail-oriented, and be an excellent communicator and organizer.
- 2 years of experience working for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Detail oriented with an exceptional regard for quality
- General knowledge of the IC elements’ mission
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2016, 11:46:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-BETHESDA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: