Full Time Employee
Technical Analyst II (Job Number:422754)
The individual selected will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with Analysis of Alternative and Reliability Centered Maintenance documentation
- Support Logistics efforts with development of Electronic Technical Manuals
- Support Engineering efforts with development of technical drawing packages and Engineering Change Proposals
- Support Training Team with development of curriculum, courseware and quick reference guides
- Support Project/Task mangers ensuring process and workflows are followed and contract deliverables are delivered within cost and schedule
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EDUCATION:
Bachelors and 5 years of experience or Masters and 3 years of experience.
- BS degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or Mathematics is required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2016, 10:57:42 AM
Primary Location: United States-SC-HANAHAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: