IAPP/NCR Operations Specialist (Job Number:422791)
SAIC has an opening for an Interagency Partnership Program (IAPP)/NCR Operations Specialist for a re-compete contract opportunity atUSSOCOM - MacDill Afb . If you would, please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we invite you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access
Support the J3 and IAPP Division in planning and analyzing operations and plans with Geographic Combatant Commander Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOC) and other USSOCOM component priorities with Interagency and other National Capitol Region (NCR) based partners, through a robust Special Operations Support Team network to achieve Commander, USSOCOM objectives. Tasks include:
- Serve as the focal point for time sensitive and deliberate planning efforts.
- Ensure theater specific plans and efforts are synchronized with USSOCOM, other government interagency organizations and other Geographic Combatant Commands efforts, plans, and objectives.
- Analyze plans and efforts to identify potential resourcing and operational shortfalls and providing recommended solutions to correct aforementioned shortfalls.
- Recommend and provide continuity of long- and short-range planning initiatives for the IAPP Division.
- Facilitate and effectively integrate functional working groups from other agencies, DOD and the Special Operations community within the Joint Staff environment.
- Integrate command operational planning requirements by ensuring Joint Staff management practices and procedures.
- Assist in hosting/chairing meetings, visitations or conferences pertaining to the current fight related to CONPLANS, OPLANS, emerging CT Opportunities, and other USSOCOM planning initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree with Twelve (12) Years? combined Joint, SOF, Interagency, and Regional experience working military operations to include special operations conducted in a joint, combined, and interagency environment
- Completed, one Joint Staff, combatant command, or multi-national staff tour
- Graduate of a Joint Professional Military Education course, Intermediate Development Course or a Senior Professional Military Education Course
- Five (5) Years? experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for Senior leader (general officer/flag officer/Senior executive service level) use and the ability to communicate at all levels in a highly professional manner
- Three (3) Years? experience working with USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DOD, and knowledge of each military Service?s roles and missions
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2016, 11:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-MACDILL Afb
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job