Full Time Employee
Software Systems Engr Principal (Job Number:422812)
SAIC currently has an opening for a Software Systems Engineer Principal based in Reston, VA.
- Support development and management of all requirements, with documentation to include specifications, interface documents, and related documents.
- Perform analyses and provide recommendations on top level requirements, system requirements, derived requirements, software requirements, and interface designs.
- Develop enterprise-level requirements management processes, to include strategic, tactical, performance, and system security, and ensure requirements are suitably incorporated, integrated and tested, as part of enterprise-level technical and programmatic plans.
- Bachelor?s degree in Technical Sciences or Information Systems from an accredited college/university and a minimum (9) nine years of experience; Masters and seven (7); PhD or JD and four (4) years as a technical architect responsible for large scale application design and architecture in the Intelligence Community
- Enterprise-Level Requirements Development
- Requirements Management and associated tools
- Requirements Modeling
- Software/ Engineering Management
- Strategic Planning
- Requirements Verification and Validation
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 20, 2016, 4:42:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job