Systems Engineer Senior (Job Number:422816)
SAIC currently has two openings for a Systems Engineer Senior based in Reston, VA.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing a range of IT infrastructure performance measures.
- Performance monitoring and associated executive level reporting to support strategic planning, prioritizing development efforts, informing business process assessments, and ensuring compliance with data usage and related reporting requirements.
- Streamline and automate performance reporting to reduce the effort required to collect, assess and generate reports.
- Use performance analysis results to develop requirements and the direction and priorities of on-going projects.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience of related Intelligence Community experience.
- Monitor and test application performance
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting mission Systems
- Administration and performance tuning of applications stacks
- Maintain Cloud-based virtual servers
- Experience with virtualization (e.g. VMWare)
- Mission Data Analytics
- Metrics Development and Implementation
- Configuration Management
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides Systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 21, 2016, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job