Full Time Employee
Finance Analyst Senior (Job Number:422725)
SAIC is seeking a Finance Analyst who will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide insight and transparency into the status of projects to determine when additional attention or support may be required to keep them on track and to identify opportunities to make adjustments as changing requirements and priorities.
- Design and implement statistical/predictive models and algorithms using diverse sources of data to enable predictive analysis.
- Identify opportunities in datasets and creating and implementing data driven strategies for identifying items of interest.
- Assists in identifying and justifying yearly program budgets, along with other project management activities.
- Assists Project Managers and Resource Management teams in cost management, financial analyses, and lifecycle resource management, and assists in execution, monitoring, and control of program funds.
- Assist in resource management, including maintaining staffing plans, identifying and monitoring financial requirements, providing analysis and advice on project baselines, developing and maintaining fiscal year spend plans, and assisting with cost reporting.
- Participates in assessing contract cost, schedule, and work performance for determination of award fees.
- Participates in Contractor reviews at development Contractor facilities, including integrated baseline reviews, design and engineering discussions, Government and development Contractor technical interchange meetings, and in-progress reviews of development Contractor-drafted documents.
- Assists with Financial and Cost Estimation Analysis including independent cost estimates, independent financial analysis support for acquisitions and proposed contract modifications, and alternatives analysis, life cycle cost estimates (LCCE), multi-year PAC planning, and total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related discipline from an accredited college/university and a minimum and six (6) years or more of related experience in the Intelligence Community; Masters and four (4) years of related experience in the Intelligence Community
- IT Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC), IT Portfolio Management (IT PfM), or project portfolio management processes
- Problem solving skills that demonstrate a broad understanding of DoD/IC IT portfolio management and cost estimating principles.
- Design data collection strategies, Spend Plan Development, Analysis & Monitoring
- IT Project/ Program Scheduling (IMS)
- Software experience with SQL queries or similar data query experience.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Experience with predictive analytics algorithms, such as Linear Models, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Bayesian Methods, and Ensemble Techniques.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 6, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job