Full Time Employee
Systems Engineer Principal (Job Number:422817)
SAIC currently has an opening for a Systems Engineer Principal based in Reston, VA.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing a range of IT infrastructure performance measures.
- Performance monitoring and associated executive level reporting to support strategic planning, prioritizing development efforts, informing business process assessments, and ensuring compliance with data usage and related reporting requirements.
- Streamline and automate performance reporting to reduce the effort required to collect, assess and generate reports.
- Use performance analysis results to develop requirements and the direction and priorities of on-going projects.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience or more of related Intelligence Community experience.
- Monitor and test application performance
- Metrics Development and Implementation
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting mission systems
- Administration and performance tuning of applications stacks
- Maintain Cloud-based virtual servers
- Experience with virtualization (e.g. VMWare)
- Systems Integration
- Mission Data Analytics
- Customer relationship management
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 28, 2017, 12:58:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: