Information Architect Senior (Job Number:422813)
SAIC has a current opening for an Information Architect (Senior) based in Reston, VA.
- Integrate enabling technologies, to include: cloud technologies; data analytics; social media analysis/analytics; security; data extraction; machine learning; and language translation.
- Ensure the potential implications (positive or negative) of these breakthroughs are effectively addressed in on-going efforts at the tactical level, forming and prioritizing of unfunded requirements, and maintaining currency of baseline strategic planning documents.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives.
- Contributes to completion of specific programs and projects. Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience in the Intelligence Community
- IT Techology Development in any of the following fields: cloud technologies; data analytics; social media analysis/analytics; security; data extraction; machine learning; and language translation
- Systems Integration
- Verification and Validation
- Test Engineering
- Software Engineering Management
- Hardware Engineeing
- Identify new and existing products, technologies, and/or architectures to solve design, development, and operational problems.
- Identify new applications of known techniques.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2016, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job