Information Architect Senior Principal (Job Number:422821)
SAIC is seeking an Information Architect Senior Principal in Reston, Virginia.
- Integrate enabling technologies, to include: cloud technologies; data analytics; social media analysis/analytics; security; data extraction; machine learning; and language translation.
- Ensure the potential implications (positive or negative) of these breakthroughs are effectively addressed in on-going efforts at the tactical level, forming and prioritizing of unfunded requirements, and maintaining currency of baseline strategic planning documents.
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically results in failure to achieve critical organizational objectives and affect image of organization's technological capability.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs. Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
- Works under consultative direction toward pre-determined long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Work checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than by formal review of supervisor. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to development of new principles and concepts. Participates with senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Recommends/makes decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience in the Intelligence Community
- IT Technology Development in any of the following fields: cloud technologies; data analytics; social media analysis/analytics; security; data extraction; machine learning; and language translation
- Systems Integration
- Verification and Validation
- Test Engineering
- Software Engineering Management
- Hardware Engineering
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2016, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job