Full Time Employee Contractor
Federal Chief Architect
CGI Federal is seeking a Chief Architect for a project for the TSA.
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive and improve efficiency in line with business strategy.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Develop and maintain an aspirational architectural road map for the enterprise.
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies.
- Gain organizational commitment for enterprise level architecture and infrastructure initiatives.
- Provide architectural direction to Enterprise Architects, Business Architects and Solution Architects.
- Develop architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field
- Bachelor's Degree or certification in Enterprise Architecture
- Experience supporting federal customers and projects
- Must possess a strong technical background in information technology management
- Strong process knowledge of System Development Life Cycles
- Experience with automated configuration management/code management systems
- Strong program and project management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- System level troubleshooting
- Prior DHS or TSA experience
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.