Full Time Employee Contractor
Federal Program Manager
CGI Federal is seeking a Federal Program Manager for a project with the TSA.
- The PM is the single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field.
- Bachelor's Degree or certification in Program/Project Management.
- Solid experience managing large-scale federal programs, preferably with DHS or TSA.
- Strong technical background in information technology management.
- Strong experience managing software development projects.
- Strong process knowledge of System Development Life Cycles.
- Experience with automated configuration management/code management systems.
- Strong program and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Agile certifications
- Prior DHS or TSA experience
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change?supporting our clients? digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.