Full Time Employee
Program Manager (Job Number:422973)
SAIC is seeking a Technical Support- Program Management person for the following position. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Chantilly, Northern Virginia.
PM will serve as the primary management POC for contractor support allocated to the clients contract, oversee the accomplishment of the task and ensure the delivery of the associated CDRL's. Responsible for managing the implementation of specific government or commercial contracts. Plan, coordinate, and manage the actions taken by an organization to acquire and execute a specific piece of business, either competitively or non-competitively. Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client or customer requirements. Plan and implement actions by the program/project team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for project/program products and services. Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- PM should have a Bachelors degree in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (advanced degrees or certifications in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics are desired)
- PM shall have AT LEAST six years experience in Program Management AND AT LEAST 4 years in Systems Engineering.
- Experience must be with programs of similar size and scope and include subcontract management experience.
- PM must also have relevant experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Government desires a PM to have Project Management Certification.
- With this level of complexity, the PM?s responsibility of hybrid contract type, in addition the visibility at the Senior Government leadership (and across the community), the candidate needs to have 18+ years experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 29, 2017, 12:51:21 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: