Full Time Employee
Marine Tech Communications Specialist (Job Number:423294)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Marine Tech Communications Specialist. This position will be located in Jacksonville, NC and is contingent upon contract award.
The Marine Tech Communications Specialist will:
- Develop and design instructional and informational tools needed to assure safe, appropriate, and effective use of science and technology, intellectual property, and manufactured products and services.
- Combine multimedia knowledge and strong communication skills with technical expertise to educate across the entire spectrum of users? abilities, technical experience, and visual and auditory capabilities.
- Clearance Level Must Possess or be able to Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working with Department of Defense - US Marine Corps (Agency)
- Experience with the following Computer Technology:
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Command and Control (C2) Platform
- Microsoft Office
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Experienced Technical Writer
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 14, 2016, 10:34:02 PM
Primary Location: United States-NC-JACKSONVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job