Full Time Employee Contractor
The Quality Assurance Specialist establishes and maintains processes for evaluating mission objectives and associated documentation on the HHS ITIO program.
• Determines the resources required for quality control.
• Maintains the level of quality throughout the program life cycle across functional areas.
• Conducts formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the program life cycle.
• May provide supervision and direction to support staff in fulfillment of objectives.
• Directs alignment of service objectives with the mission of and with the needs of stakeholders;
• Ensures compliance and accountability for service assurance.
• Implements measures to minimize risk to the Government through quality programs and continuous improvement;
• Assigns and allocate roles and responsibilities (e.g., project team, back-office support, Subcontractors) in order to achieve results through integrated practices, tools, and proven processes;
• Survey, analyze, and address user requirements, information infrastructure issues, and legacy/migration system architectures specific to these areas of operation;
• Introduce additional capabilities into the environment (e.g., multiple increments,evolutionary deployment, fast track) given considerations of risk and funding;
• Maintain compliance to Federal policies.
• Reviews and provides feedback for Root Cause Analysis
• Review program processes, implement corrective actions.
• Identify need, coordinate, and lead Kiazen (continuous improvements) events with internal team and customer
• 10+ years of related experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
• Experience working within similar environment with proven successful results.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation skills, summarization skills and senior level comfort presenting to internal staff to help generate roadmap and presentations for staff to deliver to executive and legislative level clients
• Have strong interpersonal skills, good situational awareness and emotional intelligence.
• Be a business-focused problem-solver, with an awareness of technology and data constructs
• Understand, maintain, and work within the hierarchal organization reporting structure
• Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience with IT Infrastructure Consulting project is a plus
• Candidate must be analytical and effectively able to prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
• Prospective candidates should have strong risk management skills, strong communication, and team work.
• Lead process improvement
Clearance: Public Trust Level 6 required to start
To apply for this job, contact: